Happy Mother’s Day to all those new and experienced moms out there!
Here’s my momma and me at my wedding.
Isn’t she stunning?
And here’s the groovy silk scarf I made for her for Mother’s Day! Surprise, Mom! Hope you like it!
And here are a few links to things that caught my attention this week, including a couple mom-themed things:
- In honor of moms and grandmas cooking worldwide, this project is inspiring and yummy.
- Add some chicken, and this paleo creamy crockpot cashew curry looks promising.
- Some humbling thoughts about marriage. Especially fitting if you are a fan of The Office and have been tearing up as woefully as I every episode as the series finale approaches, especially along the Jim/Pam storyline. And, well, I suppose it’s also fitting if you are recently (or about-to-be) married.
- So you’ve heard of people talking to their plants. How about plants talking to other plants? Apparently basil is a plant plant whisperer.
- Here’s a nice tutorial for homemade bath salts. An easy way to pamper mom (or yourself).
- I had a blast at my town’s recent arts&crafts festival, and am feeling so inspired by this painter!
Cheers! Have a great week.